Beautiful renovated farmhouse located on the outskirts of Peize with stunning views over the Onlanden towards Groningen and Eelderwolde. The Onlanden is a protected nature area of ??Natuurmonumenten. The farm is located on a quiet road, sufficiently far from the main road, in the middle of the countryside and nature on a plot of 6320 m2.
The farmhouse has been thoroughly renovated / modernized under architecture in 2009, the floor plan of approximately 300 m² is largely on the ground floor.
entrance through the barn doors of the barn, through double doors to the central large hall and wide hallway. Double doors to the front house in which a large, spacious and bright living room of approximately 87 m². Here a luxurious and modern kitchen in U-shaped arrangement with space for a large dining table, living room with fireplace and adjacent work area.
Through the central hall: cloakroom niche, double doors to the garden, modern toilet, first bedroom with private bathroom with bath, shower, toilet and sink. Second bedroom with own modern bathroom with shower and sink, third bedroom. Fourth bedroom: the 'master bedroom' in the back of the house with a dressing room and a spacious and luxurious bathroom with large duo bath, double walk-through shower, toilet and wash basin. Through the wide corridor also access to the pantry (with passage to the barn part) and laundry room.
First floor: landing, large multipurpose room to use as office, gym and the like.
This room has an open connection to the loft above the living room.
- plot area approximately 6320 m²;
- living space approximately 300 m²;
- barn space in the former part of approx. 70m² + attic space approx. 40 m²
- built in 1900, architecture redesigned inside / renovated in 2009;
- ground floor with underfloor heating;
- 42 solar panels with a capacity of approximately 10,000 kWh on the neighboring grassland;
- electric gate to the private driveway;
- fiber optic connection;
- beautifully landscaped garden, very spacious parking space.